Certified Retail Professional 201 (CRP 201)
The CRP 201 course is the first online course with a focus on the retail segment of the industry, that allows staff to learn the basics of managing a retail store. It is designed to facilitate the preparation and advancement of the retail business. The course contains six modules covering the following topics:
- Operation and Inventor
- Human Resources (HR)
- Communication and Leadership Skills
- Marketing and Merchandising
- Sales techniques and customer service
- Financial management.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Identify the aspects of inventory, storage, and purchasing
- Know the value of CRM Software
- Explain hiring procedures, employee coaching, and discipline
- Describe human resource regulations regarding workmen’s compensation, workplace harassment
- Describe the importance of an online presence and social media and how to access marketing channels
- Describe basic accounting procedures, payment methods finance options, pricing and margins.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Online Record of Completion