Webinar: Service Scheduling - using the Smart Scheduler
During this interactive webinar, we'll practice how to be more efficient by using the Smart Scheduler. Topics include:
- Scheduling a service call
- Identifying where service categories, types, and requests are employed
- Distinguishing between the functionality of the Tech Skills Matrix and the Schedule Rules
- Organizing your set up of: categories, types, requests, and the Tech Skills Matrix & Schedule Rules.
Who should attend?
- Service Scheduler
- Service Manager
- Construction Manager
- Senior service techs
- Warehouse, Office, or Retail Managers
- Your receptionist or first customer contact
- Anyone who schedules Service
A follow up workbook will include webinar images with callouts to help you apply what you saw into your own database.